Depth of field

Image Projection

Mirror Image

Logo

Double Exposure

Social/Political issue

I know first-hand knowledge of depression and want to make sure people are aware of other’s pain and find them help. I am for depression awareness and being on social media and seeing peoples story and they’re struggles have influenced me. There’s not really a flip side or opposing side to my mental health issue however there are some people who don’t really validate the those who have mental health issue. I can slightly understand those who don’t understand the importance of metal health issues because they either grew up in a different time or are not educated enough. I’m somewhat in a mood where I feel unmotivated and tired all the time which reminded of a depressing time and that’s where I got the idea for my topic, from my own experience. My artwork is not intended to offended anyone and I don’t know who would be offended. I think I got my point across with the big picture and especially the words. The focal point being the drowning girl in this big dark empty ocean. 

WASSILY KANDINSKY

MULTIPLE EXPOSURE WITH FLASH

Photography Scavenger Hunt

Sandy Skoglund Inspired

Sky War of 1896 (colorized)

Bookface

Light Painting

Screen Printing

Keith Harring

Motion Blur

Five tips I learned:

1. For trains are great for motion blur but a tripod is key to make the  surroundings in the picture sharp.
  2. To take pictures of foggy blur effect of the coast a long shutter speed is best.
  3. Cars and fairs are the perfect opportunity to practice a panning effect.
  4. A slow enough shutter speed for movement but a fast shutter speed to keep the subject sharp is best for shots of birds.
  5. Escalator shots focused with a point of interest make for a really good picture.

Valentines card

On location flash shoot

Joiner

Photomontage: Where I’ll be in 10 years

I’m not exactly sure where in the world I’ll be in 10 years. I love travelling and hope to see every part of the world. I also want to photograph everywhere I’ve been. That’s why I have the camera in the middle. I centered it because travelling and taking pictures are what is going to make the happiest in life.

I also didn’t want to have an ordinary map of the world I wanted something with color in life because I hope my life isn’t boring in 10 years. I want to live an exciting life and hopefully have already graduated and practice law. I also hope my career earns me a lot of money to continue to fund my travel aspirations. Next I hope to find love to whom ever that may be. I wanted to just keep hearts instead of a “just married” with a silhouette with a man,  because I’m not sure If I ever want to marry or even be with a man. Next the most important part is the smiley face. Sadly a lot of people are not happy in their 9-5 job but in the future, in 10 years, I want to be happy.

To reiterate in 10 years I hope to be happy in my career as a lawyer and have lots of money. I also want to have a cool house that’s decorated with my photos around the world. Maybe even be a cool aunt to my future nieces and nephews (hopefully). I want to be successful and on the path to an early retirement so I can move and live my life in Italy or Switzerland.

GRADUATION COVER DESIGN

Repel

Photography logo

Food Photography

Kinoptic Art

Video for Brand

Black and White

Digital Collage